1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
2.1 am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2．
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5- 先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于…
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April l. we decided...回答你4月1日写的信，我们决定
11.This is in response to your e-mail today 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复．
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知。。。
16. Please note that… 请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that …我确信
19. We agree with you on... 我们回意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct, 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效．．．
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to leam that… 我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提按没意见．
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来—些坏消息．
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题．
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don't feel too optimistic about... 我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
36. We would be grateful if you could... 我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could... 我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us...? 可否请你寄给我们…？
39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助．
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清．
42. Your prompt attention to this mattar will be appreciated.
43.1 would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
48. If possible. I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished．
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday．
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
52. May I have your reply by April l, if possible?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望，我们很乐意…
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
55.1f there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
56. If you want additional reCommendations on this. Please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
57. I’ m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您．．．
58. May we remind you that..? 我们想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing… 我附上。。。
60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件。。。
61. Attached hereto… 附件是关于。。。
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me．
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support．
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 请让我知道这是否恰当．
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能见到你．
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我们期待很快能得到您的回复．
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回复．
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
73．I’II keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络．
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 请随时让我知道这件事的发展．
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482．
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in... 对于…的耽搁，我深感抱歉．
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 对于产生任何不便，我们感到抱歉．
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
80. I'm sorry about last time.关于上次的事我很抱歉。
8l. We apolagize for not replying you earlier. 未能早一点回信给你，我们感到抱歉．
82. I’m really sorry about this. 关于这件事，我真的很抱欺．
83. Sorry. I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday April 1.
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much．
85. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
86. Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
87. Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助．
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89.I truly appreciate it．我真的很感激．
90. Thank you for your participation. 谢谢你的参加．
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感谢你邀请我．
92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message
97. Any comments will be much appreciated.
98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.